Senior CRM Analytics Development Manager
About the role
FGH brands run several hundred targeted marketing campaigns each season across all key contact channels. Identifying new opportunities to increase customer engagement and drive incremental revenue is a core part of FGH marketing. Customer targeting and CRM strategy development is driven by CRM Analytics Development, part of the Customer Experience, Data and Insights team, and is closely aligned with the brand marketing and customer operations teams they support. As leader of CRM Development you will be driving the customer contact strategy and optimisation, harnessing the power of our customer data to drive commercial revenue and enhance the customer experience. This role plays a key part in the strategic shift towards digital channels, and need for predictive analytics, increased complexity of campaign attribution, agile testing and learning.
- Being responsible for the management of a small team of highly skilled analysts driving insights and developing business strategies, improving the targeting of customers across digital marketing channels
- Ownership of analytics behind all data-driven strategies and solutions to improve revenue performance and operational efficiencies.
- Working with the Digital Optimisation Team to ensure all targeting models are optimised and fit for purpose.
- Ownership of test and control over Digital Marketing Channels to improve campaign efficiency, delivering campaign performance analysis learnings in a clear, comprehensive and timely manner
- Working with stakeholders to develop consistent campaign management and testing processes consistently across all business units, including improved model usage.
- Development of acquisition, win back and nurturing campaign insights including close liaison with data pools and media agencies.
- Supporting Customer Management teams during peaks in workload by running campaigns and associated processes.
- Working closely with Credit Risk to ensure campaigns are optimised for sales and credit revenue.
- Working with suppliers, Otto Group and other external sources to introduce new ideas
Skills and experience required for this role include:-
- Experience of campaign management planning, selections and results especially in digital channels
- A self-starter with a desire to innovate and excellent stakeholder skills.
- Disciplined and accountable – ensuring programmes of work are well specified and delivered to agreed timescale and quality.
- A real team player and builder – the drive to play a leading role in a dynamic CRM team
- A genuine desire to drive change and build great capabilities, strategies and work
- Hands on and practical, as well as strategic
- Positivity with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Innovative, cutting edge and driven to develop a best in class offering for the customer.
Our staff enjoy competitive benefits including staff discount, generous annual leave, healthcare cash plan together with a vibrant, colourful, creative and flexible working atmosphere. With our competitive benefits, and supportive teams our staff enjoy helping us on our mission and benefit greatly from the challenges that come with working for a successful retailer.
Freemans Grattan Holdings (FGH) is based in West Yorkshire and is part of the OTTO Group – one of the world’s largest online retailer. FGH is the home of familiar brands such as Freemans, Grattan, Kaleidoscope, Swimwear 365, Look Again, Bonprix, Curvissa and Witt.
We offer a broad choice of products and are committed to offering great service and delivery seven days a week. We meet the needs of our extensive and varied loyal customer base by having a Customer First mantra and being fair in how we deal with our customers and employees. Innovation is key as we look for new ideas which will improve the customer experience and our business processes.
We have a great team and integrity plays an important part in how we work together. We currently employ over 700 people within Vicar Lane office, Listerhills warehouse and credit operations, offering a diverse range of opportunities, generous benefits and a good work/life balance. Our mission is to be the preferred choice in internet and home shopping…do things better or do things differently.