QA Assistant - Customer Operations Team
About the role
We have a new opportunity for a QA Assistant to join the Customer Operations Team and conduct and accurately record quality monitoring of FGH and our third party supplier (Webhelp) in line with the Compliance Monitoring Programme.
- Monitor all work flows (FGH and Webhelp), this includes calls, emails, web chat and letters. This will be carried out daily. Results to be accurately recorded on the ‘Quality Monitoring Form’ designed to ensure that all FGH processes and procedures including DPA, the enquiry, recognising a complaint, soft skills, Vulnerability recognised, TCF etc. are correctly followed.
- Webhelp Monitoring--2nd line checks, check the monitors the Webhelp Quality Assurance teams have completed, provide feedback appropriately and sensitively.
- Establish the root cause and provide appropriate feedback
- Identify and report root causes of process/system issues established during monitoring, ensuring any trends identified and reasons are explored. Findings are to be reported to the Compliance Monitoring Officer or Senior quality assurance co-ordinator.
- Attend regular calibration sessions with third party (Webhelp) as part of the ongoing development and to ensure consistency.
- Liaising internally with other areas of the business
- To act in accordance with the principle of treating customers fairly.
- To act with integrity and full regard to all the FCA requirements.
- Consistently achieve pre-determined business targets to enable good overall levels of service, and to achieve specified KPI's, whilst remaining compliant in accordance with the FCA guidelines
- To be always committed to the fair treatment of customers
- Demonstrate behaviours in line with our Company values
Skills and experience required for this role include:-
- Well-developed numeracy skills
- Knowledge of word and excel
- Excellent eye for accuracy
- Tenacity and confidence to raise queries to ensure quality standards are maintained
- Knowledge of the FOS processes, DPA, and TCF
- Ability and/or willingness to learn new systems. Such as Financier (customers financial record), SENQ (customers’ orders), eGain (Emails), Bold Chat (Webchat), Avaya call recording system and Office 365 (monitoring forms)
- Desired understanding of our back-office systems and processes
- Ability to take appropriate steps to resolve each issue and fully investigate issues and risks
- Strong analytical skills
- A good understanding of Compliance Monitoring requirements & FCA regulatory requirement assessments
- High standard of accuracy and attention to detail
- Effective communication and influencing skills
- Understand and maintain knowledge of system applications required for the role
- Detailed knowledge of FGH activities and procedures
- Knowledge/awareness of debt collections and financial difficulties
Our staff enjoy competitive benefits including staff discount, generous annual leave, healthcare cash plan together with a vibrant, colourful, creative and flexible working atmosphere. With our competitive benefits, and supportive teams our staff enjoy helping us on our mission and benefit greatly from the challenges that come with working for a successful retailer.
Freemans Grattan Holdings (FGH) is based in West Yorkshire and is part of the OTTO Group – one of the world’s largest online retailer. FGH is the home of familiar brands such as Freemans, Grattan, Kaleidoscope, Swimwear 365, Look Again, Bonprix, Curvissa and Witt.
We offer a broad choice of products and are committed to offering great service and delivery seven days a week. We meet the needs of our extensive and varied loyal customer base by having a Customer First mantra and being fair in how we deal with our customers and employees. Innovation is key as we look for new ideas which will improve the customer experience and our business processes.
We have a great team and integrity plays an important part in how we work together. We currently employ over 700 people within Vicar Lane office, Listerhills warehouse and credit operations, offering a diverse range of opportunities, generous benefits and a good work/life balance. Our mission is to be the preferred choice in internet and home shopping…do things better or do things differently.