Product Operations Administrator
About the role
We have 2 new vacancies for a Product Operations Administrator supporting the Product Operations Lead and working closely with the B&M teams and people across the business functions to ensure that the Operations team deliver robust, efficient processes & services to the Buying and Merchandising division.
- Follows defined critical paths to accurately execute price changes and associated tasks for promotional and sale events to agreed deadlines.
- Executes the loading of products and pricing to paper publications as per the paper publication critical path.
- Assists the Product Operations Lead in maintaining the pricing file in order to ensure that all products are listed with the correct price, discount and margins
- Raises and manages purchase orders, answers vendor inquiries and/or requests relating to concessions products.
- Assists the Product Operations Manager in updating the WSSI (Weekly Stock, Sales and Intake) for the concessions function.
- Supports customers remotely and onsite, and provides 1st level user support within agreed SLAs and assists the Product Operations Leads in implementing initiatives to reduce the volume of those queries.
- Drives complex issues and questions to respectively responsible Operations/IT team member.
- Manage the Held Order exemptions process and any other centralised processes as they are developed to drive KPIs and operational efficiencies.
- Identify operational inefficiencies and provide recommendations for process improvements.
- Other ad hoc administrative duties as required by the Product Operations Lead.
- A strong background in administration/coordination roles (desirable)
- Above all a willingness to learn and develop yourself within your role (essential).
- Problem Solver : Proactive, creative, innovative and collaborative (essential).
- High attention to detail (essential).
- Strong Communicator (essential).
- Excellent organisation skills (essential).
- High level proficiency in the use of Excel (essential).
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365 (desirable)
- Experience of developing & training guides (desirable)
Our staff enjoy competitive benefits including staff discount, generous annual leave, healthcare cash plan together with a vibrant, colourful, creative and flexible working atmosphere. With our competitive benefits, and supportive teams our staff enjoy helping us on our mission and benefit greatly from the challenges that come with working for a successful retailer.
Freemans Grattan Holdings (FGH) is based in West Yorkshire and is part of the OTTO Group – one of the world’s largest online retailer. FGH is the home of familiar brands such as Freemans, Grattan, Kaleidoscope, Swimwear 365, Look Again, Bonprix, Curvissa and Witt.
We offer a broad choice of products and are committed to offering great service and delivery seven days a week. We meet the needs of our extensive and varied loyal customer base by having a Customer First mantra and being fair in how we deal with our customers and employees. Innovation is key as we look for new ideas which will improve the customer experience and our business processes.
We have a great team and integrity plays an important part in how we work together. We currently employ over 700 people within Vicar Lane office, Listerhills warehouse and credit operations, offering a diverse range of opportunities, generous benefits and a good work/life balance. Our mission is to be the preferred choice in internet and home shopping…do things better or do things differently.