Placement Opportunity - CRM Analyst
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Placement CRM Analyst working with the Customer Experience, Data & Insights team . This would be ideal for a student looking for their year in industry placement.
The purpose of the role is to provide support for the execution of marketing campaigns across various channels (including Email, Push, SMS and DM), providing insight-based recommendations for improved customer targeting, and supporting the wider team with producing digital and data-based insight to the business.
- Support the CRM team with all regular tasks completed to ensure the accurate and timely selection of customers across digital channels
- Conduct offline campaign selections, and production of promotional codes
- Produce timely and accurate results and reports to understand the success of the marketing activity across channels
- Proactively identify opportunities for improved customer targeting using insight-based recommendations
- Support the wider team to ensure that key objectives are met and to increase awareness of different parts of the team
- Manage workload effectively to ensure deadlines are met
- Actively participate in meetings attended
- Be able to communicate effectively with different levels of management
The skills required for this role are:-
- Strong numerical skills and understanding of data
- Relevant degree (for example, but not limited to, Data Science, Statistics, Economics)
- Computer literate – good understanding of Microsoft Office Packages (e.g. Excel, Powerpoint)
- Ability to work with high level of accuracy, and attention to detail to time critical deadlines
- Organised with great time management skills
- Enthusiastic, problem solving and interpersonal skills with ability to put your ideas across verbally and in presentations
- Good team player
- Interested in digital focused business
- Relevant CRM or data/insight based work experience
Our staff enjoy competitive benefits including staff discount, generous annual leave, healthcare cash plan together with a vibrant, colourful, creative and flexible working atmosphere. With our competitive benefits, and supportive teams our staff enjoy helping us on our mission and benefit greatly from the challenges that come with working for a successful retailer.
Freemans Grattan Holdings (FGH) is based in West Yorkshire and is part of the OTTO Group – one of the world’s largest online retailer. FGH is the home of familiar brands such as Freemans, Grattan, Kaleidoscope, Swimwear 365, Look Again, Bonprix, Curvissa and Witt.
We offer a broad choice of products and are committed to offering great service and delivery seven days a week. We meet the needs of our extensive and varied loyal customer base by having a Customer First mantra and being fair in how we deal with our customers and employees. Innovation is key as we look for new ideas which will improve the customer experience and our business processes.
We have a great team and integrity plays an important part in how we work together. We currently employ over 700 people within Vicar Lane office, Listerhills warehouse and credit operations, offering a diverse range of opportunities, generous benefits and a good work/life balance. Our mission is to be the preferred choice in internet and home shopping…do things better or do things differently.