About the role
Support the management of the IT Change Portfolio, supporting best practise governance standards and the general delivery of projects and programmes across IT
- The primary focus of this role is to support the IT Management Team and Project Review Board in “Good Practice” governance of the IT Change Portfolio/Processes, and projects and programmes within the Portfolio.
- Assist the IT Management Team providing administrative support; quality assurance; and reporting on agreed Key Result Areas across the IT Portfolio; Illustratively performance against Schedule; Cost & Resources
- Assist with the development; implementation; monitoring and adherence to IT Portfolio/Project standards; guidelines and processes, providing advice and guidance to individuals and project teams as required. (Illustratively Sharepoint PMO site; Time Recording; Resource Planning & Forecasting)
- To be committed to the fair treatment of customers at all times
- Ensure compliance with all applicable UK and local regulations, Company Policies and FCA Conduct Rules
- Demonstrate behaviours in line with our Company values
- To take reasonable care for the health and safety of yourself and other persons who may be affected by acts and omissions at work
- Willingness and confidence to work independently and with limited supervision.
- Flexible approach, able to adapt quickly and respond to changes
- Working across all functions and levels of the business.
- Encouraging innovation seeking process improvement opportunities
- Strong communication skills (Written/Oral)
Role is subject to credit & DBS checks
Our staff enjoy competitive benefits including staff discount, generous annual leave, healthcare cash plan together with a vibrant, colourful, creative and flexible working atmosphere. With our competitive benefits, and supportive teams our staff enjoy helping us on our mission and benefit greatly from the challenges that come with working for a successful retailer.
Freemans Grattan Holdings (FGH) is based in West Yorkshire and is part of the OTTO Group – one of the world’s largest online retailer. FGH is the home of familiar brands such as Freemans, Grattan, Kaleidoscope, Swimwear 365, Look Again, Bonprix, Curvissa and Witt.
We offer a broad choice of products and are committed to offering great service and delivery seven days a week. We meet the needs of our extensive and varied loyal customer base by having a Customer First mantra and being fair in how we deal with our customers and employees. Innovation is key as we look for new ideas which will improve the customer experience and our business processes.
We have a great team and integrity plays an important part in how we work together. We currently employ over 700 people within Vicar Lane office, Listerhills warehouse and credit operations, offering a diverse range of opportunities, generous benefits and a good work/life balance. Our mission is to be the preferred choice in internet and home shopping…do things better or do things differently.