On Site Trading Coordinator
About the role
ABOUT THE ROLE
Are you obsessive about providing an exceptional online experience? If you are someone who loves diving into the data and is truly passionate about fashion, beauty and homeware then this is the role for you. We are looking for an individual who is excited to create an exceptional online customer experience for our Kaleidoscope customer.
Your rebellious spirit means you love change and are always looking for ways to improve what we do and how we do it, but as a team player you know you can’t do this alone, and building relationships across the business is essential. You’ll be part of a fun, dedicated ecommerce team; our online champions who are integral for the future of Team Kaleidoscope – first to login and last on the dancefloor!
Your FGH journey:
- Supporting the Online Trading Manager with the day-to-day trading of kaleidoscope.co.uk and selected secondary brands
- Compiling accurate daily, weekly, and seasonal reports on trading performance including product categories, channel mix and onsite search, you will support in identifying onsite trends and opportunities
- Ensuring the trading and content plans are planned and executed accurately and efficiently with a balanced brand and commercial mindset, you will deliver product stories aligned to our new content framework
- Prepare the sites for sale and seasonal marketing campaigns throughout the year, partnering with the Digital Optimisation team to ensure customer journey alignment
- Working with the Analytics and UX team, you will propose AB tests in line with your objectives
- Using Adobe Analytics weekly to help optimize trading plans, product sales and customer experience
- Maximising cross-selling opportunities across all categories of the sites. Partnering with the wider trading team to manage the recommendations strategy, implementation and maintenance to drive conversion, AOV and IPO
- Performing weekly quality control checks to maintain high standard across the site
- You will support ad hoc projects e.g. credit and discount plans; as well as ad hoc content management e.g. SEO, Blog, Help section
- Maintenance of cost trackers and management of purchase orders
- You will develop strong, collaborative relationships across all departments in the company, especially Creative, Buying and Merchandising, Digital and Analytics teams
Required skills and experience include
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a similar ecommerce role
- Experience using Adobe Analytics desirable
- An analytical and questioning mentality, with strong Excel & reporting skills
- An exceptional eye for detail
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise your workload and multi-task
- Proactive and positive approach to problem-solving
- A dynamic team player with great interpersonal skills
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
Our staff enjoy competitive benefits including staff discount, generous annual leave, healthcare cash plan together with a vibrant, colourful, creative and flexible working atmosphere. With our competitive benefits, and supportive teams our staff enjoy helping us on our mission and benefit greatly from the challenges that come with working for a successful retailer.
Freemans Grattan Holdings (FGH) is based in West Yorkshire and is part of the OTTO Group – one of the world’s largest online retailer. FGH is the home of familiar brands such as Freemans, Grattan, Kaleidoscope, Swimwear 365, Look Again, Bonprix, Curvissa and Witt.
We offer a broad choice of products and are committed to offering great service and delivery seven days a week. We meet the needs of our extensive and varied loyal customer base by having a Customer First mantra and being fair in how we deal with our customers and employees. Innovation is key as we look for new ideas which will improve the customer experience and our business processes.
We have a great team and integrity plays an important part in how we work together. We currently employ over 700 people within Vicar Lane office, Listerhills warehouse and credit operations, offering a diverse range of opportunities, generous benefits and a good work/life balance. Our mission is to be the preferred choice in internet and home shopping…do things better or do things differently.