About the role
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Motion Designer to join our Creative team.
- Guide, film & deliver all motion projects from concept to production within required timelines
- Film, shoot and create animated assets to be used across Social Media and online platforms
Story board and communicate motion design ideas & executions with clarity and confidence
- Work on numerous projects at the same time, with accuracy, speed and great time management
- Prepare production-ready assets and package files for distribution and digital implementation
- Stay current on trends, new techniques, and best practices in motion and digital design, integrating those findings into projects
- Anticipate challenges and brainstorm solutions with broader team
- Navigate competing priorities and manage time appropriately
- Design-related Bachelor’s degree or equivalent portfolio
- 2-3 years film, motion/animation design experience
- Excellent knowledge of relevant motion graphic software (Cinema 4D, DaVinci Resolve, After Effects, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, Photoshop)
- Proven ability to work with design systems and apply across a range of mediums (digital, 3D, motion)
- Story boarding
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for storytelling and creative inclinations
- Strong organisational and file management skills
- Detail-oriented with an ability to blend creative and technical skills
- An enthusiasm for design, motion graphics, and brand experience
- Website adaptation skills will be extremely advantageous
Our staff enjoy competitive benefits including staff discount, generous annual leave, healthcare cash plan together with a vibrant, colourful, creative and flexible working atmosphere. With our competitive benefits, and supportive teams our staff enjoy helping us on our mission and benefit greatly from the challenges that come with working for a successful retailer.
Freemans Grattan Holdings (FGH) is based in West Yorkshire and is part of the OTTO Group – one of the world's largest online retailers.
Home to familiar brands such as Freemans, Grattan and Kaleidoscope, we have over 100 years of experience.
We're on a mission to help our customers live their best lives through a choice of quality basics, the brands they love and credible exclusive product supported by easy and rewarding ways to pay.
We offer excellent service and delivery seven days a week, with so much going for us - why not be part of the story?
We have over 600 UK employees working for us in various functions, including Marketing and Creative, Customer Experience, Warehousing and Logistics, Financial Services, Transformation, Buying and Merchandising, IT and Support Services.
Our values of Resilience, Empathy, Ambition, Commitment, and Honesty underpin our vibrant and dynamic culture.
We're heading for some exciting and challenging places, so why not join us and be part of our vision to create a modern, digital retailer with powerful customer brands, exciting product and compelling financial services.