Merchandising Assistant - Homes
About the role
We have a new opportunity for a Merchandising Assistant to join our Homes team. The purpose of the role is to provide administrative support to the Merchandise Team so that they can maximise stock availability through accurate sales and stock forecasting and inventory management and assist in planning and merchandising departmental product ranges which satisfy customer requirements and deliver the core values and attributes of the Brand(s).
- Produce & distribute a range of pre-determined reports that enable the Merchandise Team to identify opportunities to improve KPI performance.
- Create & distribute Purchase Orders.
- Monitor & maintain Purchase Order delivery dates ensuring the records are up to date & accurate at all times.
- Distribute DD estimates to suppliers, track, chase & summarise their responses.
- Update product statuses on all FGH systems in to ensure availability & onsite visibility are in line with Merchandise guidelines
Skills required for this role are:-
- Strong organisational & administrative skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative or as directed.
- Strong desire to learn.
- An enthusiastic, tenacious and proactive individual.
- High attention to detail at all times.
- Ability to embrace change.
- Excel skills.
Our staff enjoy competitive benefits including staff discount, generous annual leave, healthcare cash plan together with a vibrant, colourful, creative and flexible working atmosphere. With our competitive benefits, and supportive teams our staff enjoy helping us on our mission and benefit greatly from the challenges that come with working for a successful retailer.
Freemans Grattan Holdings (FGH) is based in West Yorkshire and is part of the OTTO Group – one of the world’s largest online retailer. FGH is the home of familiar brands such as Freemans, Grattan, Kaleidoscope, Swimwear 365, Look Again, Bonprix, Curvissa and Witt.
We offer a broad choice of products and are committed to offering great service and delivery seven days a week. We meet the needs of our extensive and varied loyal customer base by having a Customer First mantra and being fair in how we deal with our customers and employees. Innovation is key as we look for new ideas which will improve the customer experience and our business processes.
We have a great team and integrity plays an important part in how we work together. We currently employ over 700 people within Vicar Lane office, Listerhills warehouse and credit operations, offering a diverse range of opportunities, generous benefits and a good work/life balance. Our mission is to be the preferred choice in internet and home shopping…do things better or do things differently.