Media Coordinator - Images
About the role
We have a new vacancy for a Media Coordinator (Images) to manage the digital asset workflow process within Media Services for the on-line image process ensuring all images are loaded to the AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) system to achieve the required quality and deadlines. Maintain the images on the Content Systems known as Matrix & Pimberly ensuring the security of images generated by internal or external departments and agencies meet the required standards.
- Assist in the collation, re-naming and manipulation of images that are to be populated to the web. Liaise with required areas of the business to ensure that the images being worked on are the correct ones and that when these files are returned to us, meet our predetermined specification. Upload the completed e-comm images to AEM in timely manner and following the correct process.
- Liaise with Designers & B&M to ensure their digital images are monitored onto Matrix/Pimberly promptly.
- Ensure that all images are linked to associated products on the Content System known as Matrix/Pimberly. Archive and remove all old or unused imagery from the database when no longer required.
- Monitor and manage logos in Matrix/Pimberly & AEM Ensure that they are a supplier’s most current logo and are of the correct format. Archive and delete those logos that are no longer required.
- Work with the business to ensure the timely and appropriate housekeeping processes are completed on the Departments systems.
- Apple Macintosh experience
- Adobe Photoshop experience
- Experienced in working to tight deadlines
- Works well within a team environment, as well as on your own.
Our staff enjoy competitive benefits including staff discount, generous annual leave, healthcare cash plan together with a vibrant, colourful, creative and flexible working atmosphere. With our competitive benefits, and supportive teams our staff enjoy helping us on our mission and benefit greatly from the challenges that come with working for a successful retailer.
Freemans Grattan Holdings (FGH) is based in West Yorkshire and is part of the OTTO Group – one of the world’s largest online retailer. FGH is the home of familiar brands such as Freemans, Grattan, Kaleidoscope, Swimwear 365, Look Again, Bonprix, Curvissa and Witt.
We offer a broad choice of products and are committed to offering great service and delivery seven days a week. We meet the needs of our extensive and varied loyal customer base by having a Customer First mantra and being fair in how we deal with our customers and employees. Innovation is key as we look for new ideas which will improve the customer experience and our business processes.
We have a great team and integrity plays an important part in how we work together. We currently employ over 700 people within Vicar Lane office, Listerhills warehouse and credit operations, offering a diverse range of opportunities, generous benefits and a good work/life balance. Our mission is to be the preferred choice in internet and home shopping…do things better or do things differently.