Media Channel Manager
About the role
We have a great opportunity for a Media Channel Manager working with the Marketing teams and our media partners.
This role is to manage and deliver effective and efficient campaigns across our digital media channels to hit trading targets for new and existing customers. You’ll be results focussed and able to identify opportunities for continuous improvement, working closely with our media agency to drive strong performance and digital first thinking as well as help set digital channel media strategy through to execution.
Work closely with Digital Agencies to drive FGH business forward, regular working from Agency offices
• Develop roadmap for digital channels for FGH and by brand
• Develop and introduce eCRM models for each FGH brand
• Develop test programme by brand to include testing new channels
• Ensure technical best practice is adhered to and developments are quickly implemented on specialist channel
• Attend E-Commerce forums/workshops
• Attend Media Agency spotlight sessions
• Attend Best Practice Workshops in Hamburg
• Attend bi-monthly Digital Media Agency reviews
• Take briefs from Brands - seasonal digital media spend, customer targets, product strategy
• Optimise digital spend across FGH Brands
• Optimise digital spend across channel by Brand
• Review channel mix by Brand on a weekly basis
• Product monthly re-forecasts by brand
• Liaise with Digital Media Agencies to produce weekly and period demand and new customer targets
• Manage spend by Brand
• Produce NC1 phasing by week - cash and credit – ensuring credit mix targets are met
• Daily/weekly monitoring of online campaigns and communication with Brand and Digital Agency
• Product weekly trading reports
• Raise POs
Skills & experience required for this role are:-
- Be educated in Marketing, Fashion or Business Studies to A Level or Degree Level, OR have relevant experience
- Experience of working with and managing a digital media partner
- Proven experience in all areas of digital marketing especially paid social and SEO
- Ability to optimise investment and manage budgets effectively
- High level of drive and motivation
- Understanding of on-site customer journey and website development
- Experience using web analytics tools
- Knowledge of emerging technologies and on-line trends to drive in channel innovation
- Strong project and process management skills
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines with high levels of accuracy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Can work individually or as part of a team
Our staff enjoy competitive benefits including staff discount, generous annual leave, healthcare cash plan together with a vibrant, colourful, creative and flexible working atmosphere. With our competitive benefits, and supportive teams our staff enjoy helping us on our mission and benefit greatly from the challenges that come with working for a successful retailer.
Freemans Grattan Holdings (FGH) is based in West Yorkshire and is part of the OTTO Group – one of the world’s largest online retailer. FGH is the home of familiar brands such as Freemans, Grattan, Kaleidoscope, Swimwear 365, Look Again, Bonprix, Curvissa and Witt.
We offer a broad choice of products and are committed to offering great service and delivery seven days a week. We meet the needs of our extensive and varied loyal customer base by having a Customer First mantra and being fair in how we deal with our customers and employees. Innovation is key as we look for new ideas which will improve the customer experience and our business processes.
We have a great team and integrity plays an important part in how we work together. We currently employ over 700 people within Vicar Lane office, Listerhills warehouse and credit operations, offering a diverse range of opportunities, generous benefits and a good work/life balance. Our mission is to be the preferred choice in internet and home shopping…do things better or do things differently.