Direct Despatch Coordinator
About the role
We have a new opportunity for a Direct Despatch Coordinator to join our team to monitor and expedite overdue and potentially overdue orders from Direct Despatch suppliers and to ensure that stock availability is maximised and delivery promise to customers is met
- Main contact of DD suppliers for day-to-day operation
- Investigate reasons for overdue orders and update appropriate systems where necessary
- Handling and clarification of customer enquiries, including customer contact when required
- Identify irregularities on supplier compliance via the DDTrack systems
- Maintain supplier collection schedule and identify non conformance
- Liaise with suppliers re holiday closures and Christmas cut offs and update appropriate systems
- Support new suppliers with day to day operation including use of DDTrack systems
- Escalation of issues to the B&M Management Team where required
- To process customer cancellations as required
- Excellent communication, organisation and listening skills
- Understanding of the FGH DD supplier process and the movement of goods from supplier to customer
- Excellent PC skills including MS Excel and Word
- Knowledge of FGH mainframe
- Organisational skills and ability to manage own workload
- Excellent at working within a team and supporting colleagues when required
- Ability to be precise in both written and verbal communication
- Able to use own initiative
- Ability to represent the Company in a professional manner
Our staff enjoy competitive benefits including staff discount, generous annual leave, healthcare cash plan together with a vibrant, colourful, creative and flexible working atmosphere. With our competitive benefits, and supportive teams our staff enjoy helping us on our mission and benefit greatly from the challenges that come with working for a successful retailer.
Freemans Grattan Holdings (FGH) is based in West Yorkshire and is part of the OTTO Group – one of the world's largest online retailers.
Home to familiar brands such as Freemans, Grattan and Kaleidoscope, we have over 100 years of experience.
We're on a mission to help our customers live their best lives through a choice of quality basics, the brands they love and credible exclusive product supported by easy and rewarding ways to pay.
We offer excellent service and delivery seven days a week, with so much going for us - why not be part of the story?
We have over 600 UK employees working for us in various functions, including Marketing and Creative, Customer Experience, Warehousing and Logistics, Financial Services, Transformation, Buying and Merchandising, IT and Support Services.
Our values of Resilience, Empathy, Ambition, Commitment, and Honesty underpin our vibrant and dynamic culture.
We're heading for some exciting and challenging places, so why not join us and be part of our vision to create a modern, digital retailer with powerful customer brands, exciting product and compelling financial services.