Customer & Markets Insights Analyst
About the role
This is a great opportunity for a Customer & Markets Insights Analyst to join the team to provide support for driving customer and market insight within the business, translating this insight and information into actionable outputs that have a positive impact on the business’ ability to develop and maintain a strong competitive advantage
- Support the delivery of customer and market insight throughout the business.
- Liaise with stakeholders across the business to share customer insights to enable the business to tailor and refine its activity to ensure it is relevant and pertinent to customers’ needs and wants
- Deliver ongoing external market analysis to allow the business to identify opportunities and risks relating to key market metrics (e.g. addressable markets, growth / decline in value of relevant sectors etc), as well as macro trends and shifts in consumer behaviour and attitudes. To communicate this information to the business in a timely and effective manner
- Support the business’ existing tracking programmes (e.g. Brand Awareness tracking, Kantar, NPS and customer satisfaction surveys)
Skills you will require are:-
- Strong analytical and interpretive skills to deliver meaningful outputs
- Exposure to appropriate external primary and secondary data sources and their potential application (e.g. Kantar data, Voice of the Customer or Brand Equity tracking studies).
- Knowledge of both qualitative and quantitative research techniques.
- Outward looking, understanding the multi channel retail market.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills with key internal and external stakeholders to facilitate effective communication and teamwork
- Managing an independent workload
- 2-3 years’ experience in a marketing research department, client-side or agency.
- Experience in online home shopping, digital, Fashion, Home or Beauty markets
Our staff enjoy competitive benefits including staff discount, generous annual leave, healthcare cash plan together with a vibrant, colourful, creative and flexible working atmosphere. With our competitive benefits, and supportive teams our staff enjoy helping us on our mission and benefit greatly from the challenges that come with working for a successful retailer.
Freemans Grattan Holdings (FGH) is based in West Yorkshire and is part of the OTTO Group – one of the world’s largest online retailer. FGH is the home of familiar brands such as Freemans, Grattan, Kaleidoscope, Swimwear 365, Look Again, Bonprix, Curvissa and Witt.
We offer a broad choice of products and are committed to offering great service and delivery seven days a week. We meet the needs of our extensive and varied loyal customer base by having a Customer First mantra and being fair in how we deal with our customers and employees. Innovation is key as we look for new ideas which will improve the customer experience and our business processes.
We have a great team and integrity plays an important part in how we work together. We currently employ over 700 people within Vicar Lane office, Listerhills warehouse and credit operations, offering a diverse range of opportunities, generous benefits and a good work/life balance. Our mission is to be the preferred choice in internet and home shopping…do things better or do things differently.