Customer Experience Administrator
About the role
We have a new vacancy for a Administrator to join our team. The purpose of the role is to assist and provide support to the the Department / Customer Experience Team with day to day administration.
The role is full time - working 37.5 hours each week between 8am and 6pm so flexibility is required.
- Scanning, categorising and allocating work in Charter to yourself and other Team Members
- Acknowledge Customer contacts by telephone, email or letter
- Accurately running reports and calculating PPI / commission redress
- Dealing directly with both Customers and External parties with regards to PPI redress by telephone, email or letter
- Dealing with Deceased Customer contacts by telephone, email or letter
- Assist the Customer Experience Team by dealing with less complicated enquiries / contacts
- Assist the Department / Customer Experience Team
with their day to day administration tasks
- To Provide administrative assistance to the Department / Customer Experience Team as and when required
- Producing documentation for full and summary subject access requests
- Receiving and sorting both incoming and outgoing mail for delivery to the Department / Customer Experience Team
- Scanning, categorising and allocating work in Charter to the Customer Experience Team
- To assist with photocopying and collation of material in all aspects of the Customer Experience Team role
- To ensure that there is sufficient stationery within the Department / Customer Experience Team and to reorder / collect as and when required
- Retrieval of answer machine messages left by both Customers, the Contact Centre and other 3rd Parties
- Assisting with General Office Admin and Admin Support
Required skills for this role:-
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of Mainframe, Financier & Charter
- Knowledge of Credit Bureaux information
- Organisational skills to manage workload
- Using own initiative
- Keyboard skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to be precise and clear both verbally and written
- PC skills
- Good understanding and knowledge of general insurance products and of FCA, MOJ and OFT regulatory requirements
- Excellent communication, organisation and listening skills
- Good understanding of the principles of TCF
- Ability to represent the company in a professional manner
- Excellent letter-writing skills
Our staff enjoy competitive benefits including staff discount, generous annual leave, healthcare cash plan together with a vibrant, colourful, creative and flexible working atmosphere. With our competitive benefits, and supportive teams our staff enjoy helping us on our mission and benefit greatly from the challenges that come with working for a successful retailer.
Freemans Grattan Holdings (FGH) is based in West Yorkshire and is part of the OTTO Group – one of the world’s largest online retailer. FGH is the home of familiar brands such as Freemans, Grattan, Kaleidoscope, Swimwear 365, Look Again, Bonprix, Curvissa and Witt.
We offer a broad choice of products and are committed to offering great service and delivery seven days a week. We meet the needs of our extensive and varied loyal customer base by having a Customer First mantra and being fair in how we deal with our customers and employees. Innovation is key as we look for new ideas which will improve the customer experience and our business processes.
We have a great team and integrity plays an important part in how we work together. We currently employ over 700 people within Vicar Lane office, Listerhills warehouse and credit operations, offering a diverse range of opportunities, generous benefits and a good work/life balance. Our mission is to be the preferred choice in internet and home shopping…do things better or do things differently.