CRM & Marketing Executive
About the role
We have a new permanent opportunity for a Marketing & CRM Executive working with our Kaleidoscope team, to plan and execute an efficient and effective marketing CRM programme and supporting strategy development
- Plan and execute the brands CRM strategy e.g.
- Customer cluster targeting
- Customer lifecycle management
- Customer profiling - internal data driven
- Customer segmentation, selection
- Customer product strategies
- Relevant channels e.g. Offline, SMS, E-mail, Push, TV (inc. TV media planning), Organic Social, PR
- Ensure brand values and guidelines are adhered to
- Ensure all marketing activity is appropriately circulated for sign off and meets regulatory requirements
- Maintain cost trackers and manage POs
- Trading monitoring: daily monitoring and production of weekly report and seasonal reviews
- Support ad hoc projects e.g. Credit, Discount plans, testing programmes
- Close liaison with broader brand team
- International liaison as appropriate
- Experience in relevant areas of CRM marketing
- Educated in Marketing, Business Studies to A Level or Degree Level, OR have relevant experience
- High level of drive and motivation
- Knowledge of emerging technologies
- Highly organised with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines with high levels of accuracy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Can work individually or as part of a team
Our staff enjoy competitive benefits including staff discount, generous annual leave, healthcare cash plan together with a vibrant, colourful, creative and flexible working atmosphere. With our competitive benefits, and supportive teams our staff enjoy helping us on our mission and benefit greatly from the challenges that come with working for a successful retailer.
Freemans Grattan Holdings (FGH) is based in West Yorkshire and is part of the OTTO Group – one of the world’s largest online retailer. FGH is the home of familiar brands such as Freemans, Grattan, Kaleidoscope, Swimwear 365, Look Again, Bonprix, Curvissa and Witt.
We offer a broad choice of products and are committed to offering great service and delivery seven days a week. We meet the needs of our extensive and varied loyal customer base by having a Customer First mantra and being fair in how we deal with our customers and employees. Innovation is key as we look for new ideas which will improve the customer experience and our business processes.
We have a great team and integrity plays an important part in how we work together. We currently employ over 700 people within Vicar Lane office, Listerhills warehouse and credit operations, offering a diverse range of opportunities, generous benefits and a good work/life balance. Our mission is to be the preferred choice in internet and home shopping…do things better or do things differently.