About the role
Utilise best practise Business Analysis techniques to facilitate investigation and design phases of projects, complete impact assessments and contribute towards the production of business cases. Implement standard business analyst’s processes across the business. Manage the project management elements of smaller projects.
- Working within Business Change within the Transformation Team the primary role is to facilitate the investigation and design phases of business and IT projects. The role will be involved in a diverse portfolio of projects across business and IT change and may assist with the build and implementation stages as required by the project.
- Working closely with a team of stakeholders, to facilitate business design activities including business requirements gathering.
- Conducting impact assessments and gap analysis of design outputs to facilitate the definition of implementation plans.
- Developing business process models for both ‘As-Is’ and ‘To-Be’ states associated with a set of business objectives.
- Conduct problem analysis and root cause analysis to help derive process improvements for delivery by BAU or projects.
- Gain a detailed understanding of the business and document business areas to facilitate future change.
- Assist with definition of quality measures and ensure that the outputs from implementation phases (both IT and operational) meet the agreed quality measures.
- Play an active role in UAT to ensure test plans align with requirements/designs and any changes or defects are fully understood and impact assessed.
- Be responsible for the project management of smaller projects.
- To be committed to the fair treatment of customers at all times
- Ensure compliance with all applicable UK and local regulations, Company Policies and FCA Conduct Rules
- Demonstrate behaviours in line with our Company values
- To take reasonable care for the health and safety of yourself and other persons who may be affected by acts and omissions at work
- Hands on and practical, as well as strategic.
- Confident communication skills, able to engage stakeholders and peers effectively.
- Experience in mapping business processes using tools such as Visio.
- Experience in business analysis tools ideally in a retail or process drive environment.
- Must be capable of researching complex issues from scratch and to assist in the production of recommendations at director and senior management level.
Our staff enjoy competitive benefits including staff discount, generous annual leave, healthcare cash plan together with a vibrant, colourful, creative and flexible working atmosphere. With our competitive benefits, and supportive teams our staff enjoy helping us on our mission and benefit greatly from the challenges that come with working for a successful retailer.
Freemans Grattan Holdings (FGH) is based in West Yorkshire and is part of the OTTO Group – one of the world’s largest online retailer. FGH is the home of familiar brands such as Freemans, Grattan, Kaleidoscope, Swimwear 365, Look Again, Bonprix, Curvissa and Witt.
We offer a broad choice of products and are committed to offering great service and delivery seven days a week. We meet the needs of our extensive and varied loyal customer base by having a Customer First mantra and being fair in how we deal with our customers and employees. Innovation is key as we look for new ideas which will improve the customer experience and our business processes.
We have a great team and integrity plays an important part in how we work together. We currently employ over 700 people within Vicar Lane office, Listerhills warehouse and credit operations, offering a diverse range of opportunities, generous benefits and a good work/life balance. Our mission is to be the preferred choice in internet and home shopping…do things better or do things differently.