About the role
This is a new role and an exciting opportunity to join a recently re-launched Women’s fashion brand who are now looking to expand their in-house marketing team with someone who is very brand focussed and customer centric.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Brand Manager will lead brand creation and campaign development across TV, PR and Social Media. Working with internal creative teams and external production and media agencies to create 360-degree seasonal campaigns and promotions. Accelerating the growth of the brand to reach new audiences and change customer behaviour. This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about branding, fashion and lifestyle within the retail sector looking for a new challenge within a fast-paced environment.
- Manage and develop Brand strategy e.g.
- TV advert production
- Marketing calendar development & rollout
- Campaign content production in line with Marketing plans
- PR Strategy and implementation
- Organic social strategy & management, inc influencer management
- New brand launches inc supplier/talent management (e.g. Julien Macdonald)
- Seasonal brand identity development inc seasonal brand guidelines & TOV
- Budget control - seasonal, period and weekly trading reviews PR/Creative/Organic Social
- Management of weekly product, content & brand cross-functional meetings
- Credit strategy execution (creative & messaging)
- FGH projects - devise, implement, test & roll out
- Team and people management
- Close liaison with onsite trading team, Digital Marketing team
Skills required for this role include:-
- Proven experience (preferably 3- 4 years) in all relevant areas of marketing
- Educated in Marketing, Business Studies to A Level or Degree Level, OR have relevant experience
- High level of drive and motivation
- Knowledge of emerging technologies
- Strong analytical, project and process management skills
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines with high levels of accuracy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Can work individually or as part of a team
- Strong people management skills and experience
Our staff enjoy competitive benefits including staff discount, generous annual leave, healthcare cash plan together with a vibrant, colourful, creative and flexible working atmosphere. With our competitive benefits, and supportive teams our staff enjoy helping us on our mission and benefit greatly from the challenges that come with working for a successful retailer.
Freemans Grattan Holdings (FGH) is based in West Yorkshire and is part of the OTTO Group – one of the world’s largest online retailer. FGH is the home of familiar brands such as Freemans, Grattan, Kaleidoscope, Swimwear 365, Look Again, Bonprix, Curvissa and Witt.
We offer a broad choice of products and are committed to offering great service and delivery seven days a week. We meet the needs of our extensive and varied loyal customer base by having a Customer First mantra and being fair in how we deal with our customers and employees. Innovation is key as we look for new ideas which will improve the customer experience and our business processes.
We have a great team and integrity plays an important part in how we work together. We currently employ over 700 people within Vicar Lane office, Listerhills warehouse and credit operations, offering a diverse range of opportunities, generous benefits and a good work/life balance. Our mission is to be the preferred choice in internet and home shopping…do things better or do things differently.